Rockstar toes! Post your pics too

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do prep etc,base coat, 1 coat of colour and cure then burnish glitter into sticky layer,then two coats of top coat. I use Irresistable glitter as I've found this the best so far to work with :)

Thank you! Where do you buy that glitter from?

From sweet squared or ellisons x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399639428.276037.jpg
Sunbleached shellac with irresistible tangerine glitter

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399967085.033397.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399967106.423929.jpg

Am I right to day these are rockstar 😊

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399969992.389009.jpg
My rockstar tootsies!

Emma-Louise

Sorry, a bit new to this all and just wondered if you can do this with Gelish instead of Shellac??

Sorry, a bit new to this all and just wondered if you can do this with Gelish instead of Shellac??

You can do it with any brand,I do it with gellux aswell as shellac :)

I do it with Megamix

Emma-Louise

I do it with Megamix

Emma-Louise

I havent tried glitter with my mm yet, do you find it looks better than pressing into inhibition layer? X

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hey, I rubbed it into the sticky layer but it was all Megamix so used there base and top, and I made the colour from a silver polish mixed with Megamix. Iv only tried mixing Megamix with polishes so far... Got some pearlised mica powders coming today that I'm gonna try with it tho!

Emma-Louise

These are mine that I did today , first attempt but I'm really pleased with them 😊😊ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1403436473.401158.jpg

1403460056063.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Does everyone use a similar colour to the glitter as a foundation after the base coat? Or a pale pink/cream colour? Ive been using similar colour to glitter but have some new glitters that I dont have a colour to go under neath. Would it look patchy without a similar colour underneath? X

I usually use a similar colour to the glitter as a base colour. I find that if the glitter is fine enough you don't ever see this base colour but if it's larger pieces then you may do and this can lead to it looking a bit patchy. In this case you could add a smaller size glitter, something like a mica powder or foil to fill in these gaps.

Karaxxx

Latest posts

Back