Rocky Horror Fans in the Midlands??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marley's Ghost

Reaction score
Hey all

I produce a charity tribute theatre show once a year, and this year I have Richard O'Brien compering it for me.

If interested - it is at the Roses Theatre, Tewkesbury on Thursday 25th September, box office - 01684 295074

It is quite a coup getting Richard, because he never does anything like this and it's all in aid of the Spring Centre (charirty that supports disabled children).

Be nice to see some of you there

Hey all

I produce a charity tribute theatre show once a year, and this year I have Richard O'Brien compering it for me.

If interested - it is at the Roses Theatre, Tewkesbury on Thursday 25th September, box office - 01684 295074

It is quite a coup getting Richard, because he never does anything like this and it's all in aid of the Spring Centre (charirty that supports disabled children).

Be nice to see some of you there

Ooh, what time is it on? And is there wheelchair access at the theatre?

depending on a few things....I AM SO THERE! :lol: Looooooove Rocky :D

Aww too far away for me hun:irked:
But I wouldn't dare to go because I am very quiet and reserved.......:wink2:
But would make a great Magenta!:lol:
Cannot believe you have THE Richard O'Brien!
Good luck hope it goes great for you xx

Judy did you mean to put a clip of yourself drunk on youtube on here?:eek:

LMFAO!!

It starts at 7.30pm and I guess for ease - box office number is 01684 295074.

Takes me back - I was in 'Rocky' many years ago. I will be singing with Richard - but fully clothed!! :lol:

I am pretty sure that wheelchair access is good, but just call box office to be sure

WOW!
*sings along in best flu ridden voice* there's aaaa liiiiiight.......
I was very sorry I couldn't make it, I bet it was just amazing :D

gotta be honest - yes, it was :)

Latest posts

Back