Roo glamour session bag

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm happy with mine fits all my mani pedi products in and polishes but I still need to use my old bag for my acrylic and gel. I just hope it gets me to manchester and back for assessments that's mainly what I bought it for. Next I need to buy a box for my nail art x

I have everything except my lamp in mine:
18 gel polish
18 polish
2 x polish rolls with more gels, polish & konad polishes.
Manicure tool roll
2 x roo gem bags with wipes, remover wraps, cotton wool, solar oil etc
1 large star bag with all my pedi lotions & potions
Cleanser, remover, scrubfresh, cuticle away, disinfectant etc etc
All my stamping plates
Megamix, lots of additives and glitters
All my acrylic paints, sharpie pens, foils, transfers & tools
2 large towels
Box of gloves & hand sanitizer
Diary, purse & phone

There's still room to get some other small bits & bobs should I need to, but it feels soooo heavy. I love the bag, I love how much it holds. But it doesn't feel as sturdy as I expected for the price, and I wish it was 10cm wider so I could get my lamp in!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ladies how can I track my order from Roo? My bags still not here & Roo have no phone number! Getting frustrated now.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ladies how can I track my order from Roo? My bags still not here & Roo have no phone number! Getting frustrated now.

Use the contact us form on their website. They are pretty quick at responding x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Could always fb them as well

Thx ladies :D

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1405633381.433406.jpg
Altogether I've filled both polish sides with Shellac, along with 2 polish rolls full too...but I need another 2 to fit the other bottles I have in...
In the centre I have my lamp, plug, 5 bottles, top and base coats, 2 roo rolls, lint free wipes and room for my table lamp and towel
All the sides hold my shellac, nail art brushes, manicure & pedicure equipment and my stamping plates...I need another smaller bag for my nail art and another for my eyelash kit...if only I were rich!!

Mine STILL hasn't arrived!!

Mine hasn't arrived either helencowleard and I paid for the 2-5 day delivery too. I emailed them yesterday and they have said they have requested a tracking number and will get back to me when they know more. If it doesn't turn up today there is a strong chance I might pitch a fit in the street! :mad:

I would be asking for my delivery charges to be refunded ladies. Mine was free delivery and arrived Tuesday x

View attachment 70714
Altogether I've filled both polish sides with Shellac, along with 2 polish rolls full too...but I need another 2 to fit the other bottles I have in...
In the centre I have my lamp, plug, 5 bottles, top and base coats, 2 roo rolls, lint free wipes and room for my table lamp and towel
All the sides hold my shellac, nail art brushes, manicure & pedicure equipment and my stamping plates...I need another smaller bag for my nail art and another for my eyelash kit...if only I were rich!!

I've doubled up the shellac bottles in mine so I put 2 in per little pouch, will then save on room in other bits for you :)

I would be asking for my delivery charges to be refunded ladies. Mine was free delivery and arrived Tuesday x

Will be asking for a delivery refund for certain in that case!

I've doubled up the shellac bottles in mine so I put 2 in per little pouch, will then save on room in other bits for you :)

Think I might have to do this...but I get a little fussy lol!!...there's still more colours I NEED lol and I have 60 something xx

Will be asking for a delivery refund for certain in that case!

I also paid for 2-5 day delivery; I got mine Wednesday although dpd website said it would be Thursday and it was actually delivered by Hermes...I had to email and ask for a tracking number x

After a second email to them I get an answer phone message telling me it's 'missing in transit'.

Awesome.

After a second email to them I get an answer phone message telling me it's 'missing in transit'.

Awesome.

Well nice to know it's missing in transit ! I hope they send you another one soon x

Awesome.

Oh god im fearing the same for mine. Im so pissed off. I waited in for 2 days having been told its due. DPD tracking says 'out for delivery with courier' has said that for days. On hold for over 30mins to DPD not answering!!! Roo not answering my emails!!! Aaarrgggg. This bag better be worth it!!!!:mad: :banghead:

They've said that it hasn't turned up by end of day Monday they'll send out a replacement!

So frustrating isn't it!? I just want to play with my new bag!

Ive almost given up on my bag :mad:
No one seems to know whats going on!! With no phone number im emailing and getting limited info apart from we're looking into it with DPD. It'll be 2 weeks tomorrow since I paid for it!! Im really really pissed off :banghead:

Have you been given a consignment number for your delivery?

Latest posts

Back