Roo glamour session bag

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you been given a consignment number for your delivery?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes and for the last week it has said 'out for delivery with courier'! Err well clearly its not. DPD dont answer their phones so after trying twice & being on hold for 30mins ive given up. Im really not a happy bunny. Ive waited for months for them to come back into stock, was given a priority 3 hour slot to buy before the public & now im really unimpressed :mad: and Roo are another company who have NO phone number for customer services!! Crap :-(

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Have you written on their fb page? Once something is 'out there' for all and sundry to see, you normally get a quicker response

Ive had emails but its just saying we're looking into it! Well ok but how long does it take to get a bag to me? Send another one next day delivery to make up for it surely!!

Could you contact your local DPD depot? Although strangely DPD were delivering mine apparently yet Hermes turned up instead!

Have you asked for a new one to be sent to you?

Could you contact your local DPD depot? Although strangely DPD were delivering mine apparently yet Hermes turned up instead!

Have you asked for a new one to be sent to you?

I tried twice and spent 30mins on hold & gave up! Update a new one has been sent today & HOPEFULLY will arrive tomorrow. I keep you updated lol x

Yes and for the last week it has said 'out for delivery with courier'! Err well clearly its not. DPD dont answer their phones so after trying twice & being on hold for 30mins ive given up. Im really not a happy bunny. Ive waited for months for them to come back into stock, was given a priority 3 hour slot to buy before the public & now im really unimpressed :mad: and Roo are another company who have NO phone number for customer services!! Crap :-(

They have got a phone number, I don't know if I'm allowed to post it on here but I got it from an email they sent me with my tracking details.

They had a whole batch go missing in transit, they sent me a new one out special delivery yesterday and I literally just got it 10mins ago x

They had a whole batch go missing in transit, they sent me a new one out special delivery yesterday and I literally just got it 10mins ago x

I bet there'll be an influx of them on ebay soon. That's awful, all that stock and those disappointed buyers

Mines literally just arrived, even though on the myhermes website it says I would be receiving it on Thursday! My Cuccio LED lamp fits but I'm going to have a play to see if I can manage to fit everything else....

Ive had emails but its just saying we're looking into it! Well ok but how long does it take to get a bag to me? Send another one next day delivery to make up for it surely!!

Hi Helen just to let you know dpd have a twitter page so you could always contact them through that if their phones are busy. Twitter is a great way of getting a response. Just thought id mention it x

Hi Helen just to let you know dpd have a twitter page so you could always contact them through that if their phones are busy. Twitter is a great way of getting a response. Just thought id mention it x

Thx beauty_geek86 :)

Would you geeks recommend the glamour session bag over this one? What are your opinions? ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1406059389.549980.jpg

Yes!!! Definitely. You know I have the first and just got the session bag this week. Lighter and easier to carry.

Yes!!! Definitely. You know I have the first and just got the session bag this week. Lighter and easier to carry.

I was thinking the croc one as it's got a harder outside for better protection but this one seems more popular x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1406062875.967934.jpg
Got mine last week and love it! Fits (almost) everything in and so much lighter and easier to use than a trolly! 😊 xx

Would you geeks recommend the glamour session bag over this one? What are your opinions? View attachment 71085

Yes definitely, the box is heavy and still doesn't fit everything in it so you will end up carrying 2 bags. With the bag being flexible and having more pockets you can easily fit more in. It is quite padded I feel comfortable with my lamp in it and don't worry about breakage

Would you geeks recommend the glamour session bag over this one? What are your opinions? View attachment 71085

I've just switched from this one to the bag as it was so heavy and bulky hauling it around everywhere x

I have the small case and large trolley sitting in attic holding stock and now use 2 Roo rucksacks. 1 for my mani/pedi and 1 for OPI gel and they're great, far lighter than the hard cases. These aren't available anymore but I think the bags are as good.

Thanks for the replies definitely getting the bag now! Excited! X

Had this bag for my birthday can't wait to get it Wednesday!!! Xx

Latest posts

Back