Roo nail rolls

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soniamarie

Reaction score
Just ordered some more Roo nail polish rolls and they are doing 1 free when you order. Really handy have 3 already just ordered 3 more.keeps all my polishes tidy and easy to see the colours, one each for gelicure, vinylux, sparitual ,nubar and some extras. Also have other offers and sales worth a little look, but dont blame me if you spend loads lol;)

Just ordered some more Roo nail polish rolls and they are doing 1 free when you order. Really handy have 3 already just ordered 3 more.keeps all my polishes tidy and easy to see the colours, one each for gelicure, vinylux, sparitual ,nubar and some extras. Also have other offers and sales worth a little look, but dont blame me if you spend loads lol;)

Oooh! May have to have a browse, deplete my bank balance and live on beans on toast this week now :-D

Thanks xx

Just had a look but couldn't see this deal. Only one I noticed is when I put some rolls into shopping basket it says I can get a tool roll for£9.99.

I had an email and got one free without having to buy anything else so a polish roll for delivery £3.50 😄

Oh man..... wish I'd had that email!

I have 4, and another one on the way..... and need more!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Just had a look but couldn't see this deal. Only one I noticed is when I put some rolls into shopping basket it says I can get a tool roll for£9.99.

I couldn't see it either, wasn't sure if my tired eyes weren't looking right x

I had an email last night too and just ordered one this morning for just £3.50 postage.

I got one too. Was hoping there is no catch & it's not miniature size lol

I ordered one too. :)

I should have been good and only ordered the free one, but no I ordered more but at least one of them is free, thats what counts lol also I did get an email telling me about the offer.

I've just ordered one too for my daughter. I fear she's inherited my polish obsession!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've just ordered another one 😳 x

Just ordered mine, didn't know they were doing it until I saw this thread!:):):):)

Last edited:
Haha :)
Glad I could help :)

It's back I just had a new email & got another!

Not happy with the postage charge tried to charge me £13 to Northern Ireland !!!!

Latest posts

Back