• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Room needed in West Yorkshire

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

perfectbeauty

Reaction score
Hi

does anyone know where you can rent treatment rooms on an adhoc basis - ie daily /weekly as required - i need rooms to run training courses untill I find suitable premises

or alternatively any know of places that are renting rooms - have looked at usual healthypages, gumtree, local commercial property agents but cant find anything suitable

on healthypages - there are lots of rooms to rent in complementary health centres on adhoc basis but all seem to be down south

preferably wakefield/leeds area needed

thanks in advance
X

Hi,

I am not 100% sure but it my be worth contacting Dennis Williams. I did a nail course there but they may have just rented the room to United Beauty/Star Nails as they sell there products? Worth a try !

Flesh_and_Bone on here has a room to rent in the Wakefield area, drop her a pm,
HTH Lou x

hi i am currently in the process of taking over the salon i work in and do have rooms available on that basis i am based in halifax please let me know if you are intrested Paula

thanks for your reply and offer

I have now found premises and training academy and salon will be opening next month

regards
Nicola

ok well good luck :D

Latest posts

Back