Room rental - insurance cover

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Curly Bamboo

Reaction score
Hi All,

I rent a treatment room in a gym. I have no employees. I currently have insurance with Professional Beauty which covers public liability and treatment cover. With this package I can insure up to £3,000 in stock and equipment. Total insurance cost was about £100.

I now have increased my stock and equipment to £8,000 and out grown the indiviual insurance package. I would need to upgrade to a salon insurance which is going to cost alot more, quotes starting from £400. Some insurers won't even insure me because I am renting a room.

I have called all the big names and am getting same response.

Is there anyone out there who is in a similar situation and can recommend a insurance company?

Hi All,

I rent a treatment room in a gym. I have no employees. I currently have insurance with Professional Beauty which covers public liability and treatment cover. With this package I can insure up to £3,000 in stock and equipment. Total insurance cost was about £100.

I now have increased my stock and equipment to £8,000 and out grown the indiviual insurance package. I would need to upgrade to a salon insurance which is going to cost alot more, quotes starting from £400. Some insurers won't even insure me because I am renting a room.

I have called all the big names and am getting same response.

Is there anyone out there who is in a similar situation and can recommend a insurance company?

try insurance choice they are very good, and have a department that deal with hair/beauty

Latest posts

Back