Room to rent

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kay20kay

Reaction score
Hello, I am trying to find a beauty room to rent but having no luck. I have sent emails to companies and phoned but nothing has come up. I would be really grateful for some advice as to what to do. Is there a website that I could post what I am looking for, also what rent is a normal rate? Thank you :)

I found my room by chance , It was advertised on a facebook status lol i just happened to be reading my homepage at the right time .

I pay £50 per week for my room , im upstairs in a sunbed shop . The shop is open 7days a week until 830pm and 6pm on sundays so I think £50 is a good rate given the amount of hours I can access it for x

Thats an excellent rate hun, hope mines as good as that when I rent a room :)

Thats an excellent rate hun, hope mines as good as that when I rent a room :)

It is , the shop only opens officially at 10am rather than 9am but that suits me perfectly as I can take my children to school first - someone normally opens up at about 930 to hoover and what not . I normally get there about at about 940am so I have plenty of time to get set up . Ive only been in there a week but ive been lucky and have alot of bookings x

Thats great so have you taken a wage in your first week?

And kay there was a thread somewhere that explained how to write a great letter to different places where you want to rent.. Not sure where so try and do a search.

Thats great so have you taken a wage in your first week?

And kay there was a thread somewhere that explained how to write a great letter to different places where you want to rent.. Not sure where so try and do a search.

I made £125 after id paid my rent but I'm not complaining it was my first week . I'm going to use that to buy some more Minx designs x

I made £125 after id paid my rent but I'm not complaining it was my first week . I'm going to use that to buy some more Minx designs x

Thats good atleast you didnt make a loss x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Hopefully this week will be better , ive more booked in and a few crystal pedicures too ...here's hoping they all turn up lol x

Where abouts r u? I have some room available im my hair salon. I'm in west Yorkshire x

I'm in west Yorkshire if this is no good to op please could you Pm me details? Thx

Latest posts

Back