Root glow

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trin

Reaction score
Hi a friend had her hair coloured she usually has 4N and 5 XR ( extreme Red) joico and went to have her roots done and they applied 5XR 20vol by mistake and she now has root glow I'm correcting it for her advice would be great not to sure weather to do a slight bleach bath first to lift put some of the red or just put 5A 4N on roots ?
Thanks

If youre happy with the overall colour and just want to tone the root glow a little, just apply 5N and vero glaze very quickly to the roots only, then watch it. You wont need to develop full amount of time, you'll end up with more brown roots. Just keep a watch of it and rinse of when you think it's ready.
xxx

Thanks I won't have the vero glaze at home so will water down 10 vol or I have Dia colour developer which might be better , just worried as the XR is so viberant the rest is fine I just find with joico the reds are hard to dull down

Thanks again

Thats Bonkers! Dont mix Dia developer with Joico colour! You must must must use the corresponding developers! Are you mobile?
If you have Joico 10 vol, use that and watch it grab like I said. DONT use another developer that isnt Joico
xxx

I've used 10 vol joico it's developing at the moment no salon and mobile as im a mum used 5a 4n as the rest is really dark and the roots are crazy red its looking ok 😀

Perfect match ! X

Latest posts

Back