Root stretch help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ceecee71

Reaction score
Hi all. I have been trying to add a root stretch to the top of my hand tied wefts for ages. Sometimes it passable but that's as good as I can get. I am fully qualified but had long break and now only do extensions.

It ALWAYS comes out spotty!! So far I've tried balayage board, hand painting with an angled brush, using conditioner in the lengths and rubbing the line where the tint meets it, applying like a root tint and combing down and using the edge of a tangle teaser to comb down the line.

ANY advice please!! I'm raging lol.

Hey neighbour ;)

Not sure if it's any help but I wash my Weft a few times to remove any trace of coating there may be, even if the supplier says no coating. My lady then fits my Weft, she will then root stretch using a board, paints some sections in v shapes and drags with a comb..... we also found Loreal majirel gave the best results.... goldwell was the absolute worst I looked like a leopard with a funny undertone lol x

Okay it doesn't look the best here lol this is 6 weeks after colouring using 6.0, it's really washed out and looks alot more defined when freshly done, I'll message you on fb x

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1499025688447.png
    PhotoGrid_1499025688447.png
    545.2 KB · Views: 80

Latest posts

Back