Rotator Cuff Syndrome

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Klassy Klaws

Reaction score
I was diagnosed with Rotator Cuff Syndrome a few months ago it gives me a lot of pain and discomfort.
After going to Physio once a week for months I am still in as much pain as ever she has now told me she cant do anything else for me so one of the options I have left is to have a steroid injection right into my shoulder:eek:

What I wondered if any of you have had or have this and what kind of treatment/s you have had?
:hug:

Hi there

I have exactly the same injury and it will take ages unless you can completely rest your arm - virtually impossible of course.

I was thinking about getting an injection but I tend to put up with things, however, someone I know had one and it sorted it out so might be worth seeing your Doc about it.

The other thing I find useful is using a small tens machine you can get at Lloyds chemist, I find the one with the two pads better than four re programme wise.

Stretching and a few simple exercise do help eventually - depends on far you can lift you arm.

DebO

After going to Physio once a week for months I am still in as much pain as ever she has now told me she cant do anything else for me so one of the options I have left is to have a steroid injection right into my shoulder:eek:

What I wondered if any of you have had or have this and what kind of treatment/s you have had?
:hug:

Get the shots! OMG...they hurt like h-e-double hockey sticks at first but the relief is SO worth it. I have it in BOTH shoulders and the pain can be AWFUL! The shots help immensely!

Also, I take ibuprofen a few times a day and that seems to help, too.

I wish you the VERY BEST! :hug:

Latest posts

Back