Roux Fanci-full water rinses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pooh8bear

Reaction score
I used No 23 Frivolous Fawn & No 13 Chocolate Kiss when it was in the brown bottles & made in Ireland.

The bottles are now blue & made in Italy but they definitely seem to be a different colour, the colours seem to have a pinky/yellow undertone now instead of the lovely soft Cool minky colour they were.

Has any one else found this?

As it is my older ladies who like this low commitment colouring it is not going down well!!!!!

OMG this was happening me too. Except with FF and CK I was getting this mental looking blue/purple colour! They used to make it in Ireland :( Wish they'd go back to their old formula.
Have you contacted them?

OMG this was happening me too. Except with FF and CK I was getting this mental looking blue/purple colour! They used to make it in Ireland :( Wish they'd go back to their old formula.
Have you contacted them?

No, not yet as I was wanting to see if others were having the same problem or whether I had a dodgy bottle of each (although they were bought from Sally Salon Services)

Latest posts

Back