Revlon fanci-full colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glitter nails

Reaction score
hi,
I'm a beautician so I don't know too much about hair colours but...I want to use Revlon roux fanci-full toner shampoo in tickled pink to give me that pastel/hue of pink in my hair but i haven't used this product myself and wanted to know if its any good or not? as I've heard really good things about there silver toner I'm pretty tempted as its not that expensive for the size of the bottle ,but I cant seem to find it in that colour online only at salon supplies but its £5.00 for postage! i tried everywhere but i cant find it in the colour i want, also if anyone knows brand of coloured rinses (like the ones the old ladies used to put on) be really helpful thanx!

Last edited by a moderator:
Fanciful colours are being discontinued soon but they are keeping their more popular products. I am not familiar with their toners but they have rinses that sell very well and seem to be very popular. I worked in a wholesaler and that was our best selling rinse so look into it

Latest posts

Back