Rubbish business deal

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what the bejeeesus! please run! :)

You should send an email, " After careful consideration, this deal us not viable for my future business model. Thank you for considering me, but i have to decline.:)"

Choose something along the lines of that, dont bother getting into figures, just pinprick one aspect as in supplying products and factoring losses, its not worthwhile venture. I basically would try to imply the exact opposite to what they're trying to push you to do. so i would say well you guys have made me see its soooo hard and well, i dont think i would want to expand, im happy doing what im doing. Hopefully buys you some time to look elsewhere. xoxo

I did get back to them and declined basically saying that it's not viable, I'm not looking to expand into a hair salon venture and that I'm content with the room that I have at the moment. They still replied with more promises and proposals.

The girl doing the hairdressing they've welshed her big time. She's literally a slave and hardly gets paid yet she's doing all the work and keeping the business going. I think she's crazy to do that

Another vote from me for you to get out asap. Your business is expanding and theirs is imploding. Don't be dragged down with them like others have said. Maybe even do mobile for a while til you find somewhere?
By the sounds of it your clients will stick with you so I would go for it if I was you to get away from the harassment and their business going down the pan! Good luck X

I don't have a car so that would get a bit tricky. I do however have a huge trolley that I could take around with me

Get out of there ASAP please. Looks like they are willing to try anything to keep going (probably because they have signed a long tenancy agreement for the shop and will have to pay big time if they leave early) but they have no business sense, you know it is not a good deal no matter how they try to spin it and you know they are trying to take advantage of you - make sure you look for somewhere else as a matter of urgency as they won't be able to keep going as a business like this for much longer and you don't want to be there when it all goes wrong.

They have a 15 year lease [emoji52] I really don't want to do business with them

Latest posts

Back