Ruby Ritz & Ice Vapour release

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missksf

Reaction score
Hello geeks.. I think I've just dead with excitement.. I was reluctant to get these last year because I already had wildfire. But does anyone know when these will be released? =) tia x

1414752068868.jpg
Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

It says they will be launching a special offer tomorrow - so I guess tomorrow....

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Tomorrow 😊 S2 announced it in fb, I've put off getting IV but I will have to get my hands on some now x

Felicity xx

Just shows that S2 listens and takes notice of us!! They aren't able to get them individually, and everyone complains that they already have a wildfire and everyone also complains that they never use the frosted glen so this duo is PERFECT!
:) x

Any idea on possible prices? X

I'm so happy they are being sold by themselves. My granny has been dying to have ruby ritz but couldn't justify buying wildfire too haha. Eeeeeepppppppp =D

Will definitely buy now that they are separate, did not want two bottles of Wildfire, not a popular colour for me!

I'm pretty sure we get wildfire and frosted glen for free if we buy both RR and IV x

Felicity xx

I'm pretty sure we get wildfire and frosted glen for free if we buy both RR and IV x

Felicity xx

Yes thats whay emails says from S2 that they are free if we buy both 😊

Felicity xx

I was just going to say that lol x

Running out of wildfire and never had frosted glen so seems like a pretty good deal! I'm excited haha x

Felicity xx

You also get an additive free as well. It's the cost of 2 bottles of shellac but you get 4 bottles and an additive. Bargain!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Just to confirm I've read this right, ruby ritz and ice vapour come as a duo - you can't buy them individually? If you buy the duo you get the other 2 and an additive free... Is that right?

Just to confirm I've read this right, ruby ritz and ice vapour come as a duo - you can't buy them individually? If you buy the duo you get the other 2 and an additive free... Is that right?

On the email it says separately but I'm guessing they will still be in the duo packs. So the duos will be the price of one bottle instead of two. Or they'll literally be separate individual bottles but as long as we buy both we'll get the freebies x

Felicity xx

Just properly read it again and it's the gilded dreams Vinylux that are being sold separately!

So the RR & IV duos will be the same but just discounted to the amount of one bottle with an extra additive x

Felicity xx

It also says whilst stock last!! So fingers crossed they have got plenty as I Always seem to miss out!!

This is live now!! I've just ordered mine!

I've just looked it's still full price?

it's the cost of 2 shellacs but you get 4 bottles and an additive for that price

it's the cost of 2 shellacs but you get 4 bottles and an additive for that price

Yeah I know but it's not til tomoz is it?i just added them to my bag and it was the price of 4 bottles.X

Latest posts

Back