Ruby Ritz & Ice Vapour release

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To clarify....ruby ritz and ice vapour is being sold as a duo. You then get wildfire, frosted glen (I think!) And an additive free.
It will come as the wildfire and RR duo boxset and then the charmed box set in the post. So you get 2 box sets for the price of one

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yeah I know but it's not til tomoz is it?i just added them to my bag and it was the price of 4 bottles.X

It's live now and is a separate package. If you add the duo sets individually it doesnt work. Search for item number 800-10-900 on s2 website and it comes up.
When I go to s2 it shows on the front page as a sparkle duo package

To clarify....ruby ritz and ice vapour is being sold as a duo. You then get wildfire, frosted glen (I think!) And an additive free.
It will come as the wildfire and RR duo boxset and then the charmed box set in the post. So you get 2 box sets for the price of one

Yeah I think that's how it's gonna come..I just wondered as "Aqua gecko" said she had already ordered hers

So if we order now, will we get the deal... Why does the email say after 9am tomorrow?. It doesn't actually mention a date/time on their website to get the deal??!!

So if we order now, will we get the deal... Why does the email say after 9am tomorrow?. It doesn't actually mention a date/time on their website to get the deal??!!

I don't know but it's on the website and its let me order at the offer price

I don't know but it's on the website and its let me order at the offer price

Yeah I've ordered mine too😀 thankyou

I've just ordered mine, fingers crossed we get the deal :) x

Thank god I looked on salon geek tonight, I was going to have to leave my 9am client tomorrow to order this but I have just done it now. Thanks! xx

Does anyone know how long this offer lasts?

I just ordered mine 👍👍 can't wait to get my hands on them! Thanks geeks!

When I went to check out though, the free products were not showing in my cart? But it does say in the description you get them free, did anyone else have the free ones show in their cart?

Me too!! I think it said the deal is on until stock lasts!

Ordered mine, hopefully it worked! I can't see Iced Vapour or Frosted Glen in the colours section on S2, are these colours best layered over other colours or are they ok on their own too? And I'm sure I read on here that Ruby Ritz is best over other colours?x

When I went to check out though, the free products were not showing in my cart? But it does say in the description you get them free, did anyone else have the free ones show in their cart?

Not in my cart either, but I'm hoping they'll just get picked and packed, knowing it's an offer. Gonna be a few unhappy customers if not !

I'm sure it will be fine. It's advertised as having the extra bottles, so am sure that's what will be delivered. (Would be classed as false advertising otherwise) xx

I ordered mine this morning around 5.30am

I spoke to s2 yesterday and as another geek said you are not ordering iced vapour and ruby ritz separately you are in reality ordering the 2 duo packs at a hugely discount rate.

So really there is no 'free item' to put in your cart as it clearly states you are ordering RR and iced vapour, so as wildfire, frosted glen and the additive already come with those 2 duo packs there is no need for them to be added to your cart :)

I ordered mine this morning around 5.30am

I spoke to s2 yesterday and as another geek said you are not ordering iced vapour and ruby ritz separately you are in reality ordering the 2 duo packs at a hugely discount rate.

So really there is no 'free item' to put in your cart as it clearly states you are ordering RR and iced vapour, so as wildfire, frosted glen and the additive already come with those 2 duo packs there is no need for them to be added to your cart :)

Exactly right thanks for helping to clarify. You don't add the 2 separate box sets and hope they discount at checkout or later on. It's a special package that had been loaded into their site called sparkle duo. Just add that and it goes through at offer price so like Lady says there's no free item to add to cart.
Maybe I'm grumpy today but I'm not understanding the confusion around this....it seems clear to me on the website

It seems clear to me too 😊

Last edited:
Me too!

I Just went to order and they're sold out. I want to cry (i'm pregnant so hormones are making this feel like a full on disaster). Was this a limited time only offer or will it be back on when they get more stock? X

Latest posts

Back