Ruby Ritz & Tinsel Toast - make them permanent fixtures please CND!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StephR

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

Following on from other threads on how much we love Ruby Ritz and Tinsel Toast, I thought it would be good to have a thread that acts as an "official petition" to make them permanent fixtures to the colour range instead of limited editions.

Please leave a comment if you wish them to be permanent and also any others you'd like to see.

I'd like to see a silver, navy blue, pink and purple aswell as Ruby Ritz and Tinsel Toast.

Come on guys let's show CND how much we love these colours!!

Xx

Hi geeks,

Following on from other threads on how much we love Ruby Ritz and Tinsel Toast, I thought it would be good to have a thread that acts as an "official petition" to make them permanent fixtures to the colour range instead of limited editions.

Please leave a comment if you wish them to be permanent and also any others you'd like to see.

I'd like to see a silver, navy blue, pink and purple aswell as Ruby Ritz and Tinsel Toast.

Xx
that would be great!!! And if they had them in other colours too with the glitter in them I would b delighted!!!!!

Yes I too would love them to be available all the time plus the idea of a blue and purple like it too sounds lovey. X

I would love this too! I have seen the colours but sadly never got to buy them because after purchasing the gold kit in October I couldn't justify spending any more money. Had I known that I definitely wouldn't have been able to get them at a later date I would have snapped them up! Please give me a second chance CND, I want them so badly!

I know I'm worrying about them running out, I wish I had bought two of them! But the Tinsel toast hasent been doing so well, so I didn't want to be stuck with that either.

Would love these to b available all the time plus some other glittery colours 😃

I agree please can they be permanent fixtures. Some of us can't afford to bulk buy when the limited editions come out which means we run out pretty quick but the stock has all gone! Would love to see many more glittery colours like these too, particularly a raspberry and glittery brown too. Tinsel toast and ruby ritz are proper glittery colours, so much better than zillionaire which is really stingy on the glitter.

Would LOVE to see these as normal stock! Gutted they are limited edition esp Ruby Ritz :(

Ditto to all above! And more glitter versions CND. Greys/ purples/ pinks/ beiges/ naturals ect....love the way they paint and last and most importantly LOOK ;-)

I can't live without ruby ritz. Please make this a continuous colour. A purple in this range would also be fantastic! ;)

it's absolutely necessary that these 2 become part of the permanent collection!

I would love to see this same glitter effect in colours like silver, purple, navy, brown, bright pinks, and white (Would LOVE white glitter tips for brides ;) )

Hi geeks,

Xx

I would definitely pay good money for a range of these glitter effect colours. For me, they would be a quick and effective, shiny and smooth alternative to rockstars. Absolutely perfect complement to the classic colours and the layering options would be infinite!!!! Please CND!!!

I agree with all of the above. :)

Have seen this and will make sure the right people at CND see it too. Thanks guys :Love:

Have seen this and will make sure the right people at CND see it too. Thanks guys :Love:

Yey! Fingers crossed! Thank you :D x

I'd definitely like to see these colours stay - pretty please!

A glitter in every colour would be great! It's unfair on the clients to be given such spangly nail delights only for them to be taken away again! Think of the clients and make tinsel toast and ruby ritz permanent and extend the glitter range!!!!!! Pretty pretty please with sugar and cherries and whipped cream on top :)

Deffinately have a huge group of clients who lived these two and want more! Limited editions are unfair on us one man band salons who often can't afford to buy in bulk

Please make RR & TT permanent :) ....... along with other glittery colours, pretty please with a cherry and chocolate sprinkles on top! :Love:

Latest posts

Back