Ruby Ritz & Tinsel Toast - make them permanent fixtures please CND!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need ruby Ritz in my life ! Not just for Christmas , love love love it :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using SalonGeek

Me too i would love them to be permanent. And more sparkles too :)

Me too, definitely need to become permanent fixtures:)

my clients love love love ruby ritz, tinsel toast aint so bad! please keep them! xoxo

I am rationing my ruby ritz so I have enough left to do my own! Well...I say do my own but as most of you know we are the last ones in line :(

I have been layering over Hollywood/Wildfire to get the most out of my 1 bottle but will be trying out tinsel toast on myself to get people interested.

Would love these colours to be permanent!!
And tinsel toast to have a silver glitter version aswel!!
😄😁😃

Defiantly like to see these Permanent.
Would also like some pastel colours particularly a pastel green x

Ruby Ritz has made all my ladies gasp when they first saw it. Tinsel Toast is a great staple and a silver version would be a great idea. I think a glitter range would go down very well and we could stock up throughout the year which would mean we wouldn't have to guess how many clients would be interested before we ordered. No-one wants to over order this time of year it's expensive enough with all the luscious hand creams, etc CND are doing. xx

Put my name on the petition. Ruby Ritz is just stunning on every shape and length if nail. Other colours with the same depth would go down a treat too :)

Thank you Mrs Geek :)
Vicki x

I'd love them to become permanent too!

Please please PLEASE, can we have a rainbow, multicoloured, ultra girlie one please, please?!?!?!

Pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaassssssseeeeee keep them.:) xx

A glitter range would be great. All colours need to be avaliable! Xx

I thought when CND brought out ruby ritz I could finally get rid of the gelish, I only have it for one colour which is exactly the same as ruby ritz!
Damn :-/
Can't believe it's gone.

Please, please can we keep ruby ritz! It makes me so happy :) I think I'm going to have to keep the rest of mine out of sight- make sure there is enough for me!!!

Great thread... count me in too as I love both colours 😀x

Count me in too!!!! I'm loving these colours so are my Fairy Friends!

Ta C x

Yes please make it permanent! I ran out of my one and only bottle today and its my most popular colour! :-( very sad

I know there was another thread about ruby ritz and tinsel toast, however seeing as this has a lot of posts too I thought I would comment in this one too. A kind lady suggested that if you do one coat of decadence and cure, add red glitter and another layer of decadence it gives you a very similar look to ruby ritz. I tried this this evening and was pleased with the results so wanted to firstly say thank you and share with anyone else that might not of seen the post 😃

Will add my name too! As I would love them to be a permanent fixture for Shellac please!! :)

Latest posts

Back