Ruby Ritz & Wildfire Duo

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
According to Samuel Sweet at the Scientist and the Geek Roadshow S2 are bringing so much stock of this popular colour it should last until 2015!

Relax and enjoy your weekend :)

Ah brilliant! I was imagining myself ordering it from an Irish pub lol!

Thank you I will, first weekend off since 2011! :D

Is it still a limited edition ?!

Well....we must all be on Sweet Squared ordering this, as my order just took ages to go through lol. I have some now, so I can go to bed :)

I am going to cry in a minute if my order doesn't go through.

My order isn't going through! Cryyyy

I don't want to give up trying but I need to be up in a few hours. I'm so tired.

I keep getting a message saying the shipping has changed?!! Anyone else??

Yeah I've just had that! 😫

I think this is why I never normally do this, ha ha! I feel i need to see it through though!

But I'm soooo tired!!!

Does it eventually go through?

I honestly don't know.....

Im worried to keep trying :/ dont want repeat orders to wipe my bank account out!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

I think I am going to give up, need to be up far too early. I'm so disappointed.

Mine took about 7 tries but its finally gone through! Keep going guysssss x

Don't worry it won't go through x this happened when they released the summer brights but it went through eventually just took a little time , I just keep pressing to submit your order . The trolley would disappear if it went through xx bet there's loads of us wanting to get our hands on this Delish colour again ..... I know I am ! X

I've tried about 15 times and still not working. I give up!

Mine took about 7 tries but its finally gone through! Keep going guysssss x

Did you keep getting the Shipping cost has changed message? Did you just keep refreshing?x

Latest posts

Back