Run out of Footsie Bath liners!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CazBeautica

Reaction score
Well as the title says ive run out of liners for my footsie bath & ive got a pedicure later! stupid i no too run out.

Well it still be ok to use without a liner and then i'll clean and disinfect it after use? not how its supposed to be done i no :mad:

Why not get a thin coloured bin linery type plastic bag and line the bath with that, hopefully if you are careful to not tear the plastic it should still remain intact and sterile.

Only once in dire circumstances I had to use the bath without a liner. I disinfected it after use and now 12 months later I make sure I never run out of liners!

Thanx not sure if ive got a bin liner big enough for it. Im so annoyed with myself for forgetting! im glad im no the only one tho xx

Can you use a footsie bath without a liner? Mine has a rather large hole in the bottom of it- so it wouldn't hold water if I tried.
Maybe call your client in advance and tell her you've run out, but can do a dry pedi for a discounted price?

Latest posts

Back