Running out of CND Sizzling Sand additive!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pearl16

Reaction score
Has anyone got any glitters close to sizzling sand? This is the first additive we have run out of and all our clients love it!

I'm sure I've seen on a fellow Geeks YouTube channel that there is an alternative out there. Can't think who it is but maybe that will jog someone else's memory xxxx

Nail graphix glitter Xanadu is practically the same IMO x

Sarah (TheRealMrsGrey) has a brilliant dupe for it, but I can't remember where she got it from. Hopefully she'll be along in a bit and can't let you know. But don't panic, all is not lost!

Karaxxx

Would like to know this too, don't want to repurchase a whole collection for one glitter!

Felicity xx

I'd love to know too! I've tried a few of the .008 ones from ebay but they don't seem as fine as the CND additive glitters 😟

Woah running out of Sizzling Sands! I'd be gutted. Sarah will no doubt see this soon x

Hey! Sorry geeks just seen this!!

I'm afraid you're going to be disappointed! The dupe I found was for Denim Geode, not Sizzling Sand 😱!!

Aaahhhh!! Sorry :(

But I'm following as I love Sizzling Sand also! I'm hoping one of the Lecente glitters would be a good sub! 👍

Sarah xxx

Hey! Sorry geeks just seen this!!

I'm afraid you're going to be disappointed! The dupe I found was for Denim Geode, not Sizzling Sand 😱!!

Aaahhhh!! Sorry :(

But I'm following as I love Sizzling Sand also! I'm hoping one of the Lecente glitters would be a good sub! 👍

Sarah xxx

Ooo what was the dupe for Denim Geode? Love that one too 😊

Ooo what was the dupe for Denim Geode? Love that one too 😊

Lol!

It's Silver Spectra Flare by The Colour Shack on eBay! EXACTLY the same!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1406403356.447530.jpg

xx

Ah so sorry I mislead you guys, not to self "get your facts right!"

Karaxxx

The Neon Glimmerz white from Glittergasm is very very similar to sizzling sand :) young nails Star Sand glitter is similar also, not as close as the Glittergasm one but beautiful all the same. HTH!

Sent from my SM-G900I using SalonGeek mobile app

I spilt sizzling sand thus week, I just wanted to cry so im following too

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

Ah so sorry I mislead you guys, not to self "get your facts right!"

Karaxxx

Hey no worries Kara - and sorry just saw your message! I'm rubbish at checking my messages! xxxx

The Neon Glimmerz white from Glittergasm is very very similar to sizzling sand :) young nails Star Sand glitter is similar also, not as close as the Glittergasm one but beautiful all the same. HTH!

Sent from my SM-G900I using SalonGeek mobile app

Just had a look at this - they look lovely and glitter is about £1.50 but shipping to the UK is £7.50. Would want to order a few to make the shipping worth while 😊

Hi everyone. I'm new to the additives range. With the glitters do you apply direct to cured base coat or apply a colour first?

Apply it to the cured colour coats :)

Why the heck aren't these being sold separately? There would be no discussion on what to buy as an alternative if this was the case and CND would be pocketing the money instead of another brand. I can't see it makes any sense to only sell them in packs as who is going to buy pack after pack for just one or two Additives that their clients have homed in on. It just makes for frustration and seeking out an alternative. Maybe this should be in the rant thread.

Latest posts

Back