runny eyelash extensions glue?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tiger-lily

Reaction score
hiya, just wondering - if your eyelash exntesion glue is too runny - does that mean its too hot? and also if it is tacky - does that mean its too cold?
i use premium flexi lash glue and was trained by cta. ive called them but no answer yet. im finding my lashes are just not staying on for more than a week, i do the 1, 2, 3 coating and drop. sometimes i find that the root of the fake eyelash kind of sticks away from the actual eyelash, what does this mean???
any advice appreciated xxx

Hiya, the other way around lol, too cold its runny warm it in your hands, or pop it in your pocket for a bit, if it is thick and a tad gloopy it is too hot, put it somewhere cool for a bit.

When you say the lashes are not sticking at the base, is this when you have been using your glue for a wee while? could be it is setting up and so not tacky enough to settle flush to the lash?? put small amounts of glue out often, and when it gets a bit thick, pop a little more out, so as not to waste it and maybe try wiggling the lash on, once you coated/swiped the lash with the glue once, set the lash on the donner lash and wiggle up and down the lash2/3 times finnishing with it placed a couple of mm away form the lash root, hold for a sec and release, this way the glue is coating the lashes but not coming away so you wont get any areas unparallel to the natural lash.

Also maybe you are using a lash that is to heavy a curl for the clients natural lashes, if the clients natural lashes are straight and you are trying to attach too strong a curl, depending on how you are attaching you may find either the base, or the tip of the lash extension might not be able to lie flush with the natural lash. hope I described this in an understandable way! hth x

Latest posts

Back