Russian/Mongolian hair vs Brazilian hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emma _87

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I’m looking for some advice on ordering my next set of u-tip blonde hair extensions. I have been using the same brand for a while and find my current extensions go fluffy and matted quite quickly around the shoulder area. I’ve read really good things about euphoria one extensions but can’t decide whether to try the Russian/Mongolian or the Brazilian hair. I like my hair to feel as thick as possible but my actual hair is quite fine. I understand the Russian styles feel a lot softer but does this make them feel thinner? Any advice will be much appreciated :) thanks in advance x

I have Russian/Mongolian in as I also have very fine soft hair and although they're not a perfect match to my texture they're very close and very soft :).

My natural hair is that type of hair that doesn't need brushing all day and you can still run your fingers through it X

Hi Shannon, thanks for your reply :)
Do you find that the hair still feels nice and thick? I usually have 150 bonds but have felt in the past it’s not quite enough to make it feel really thick! I wasn’t sure if the Brazilian would feel thicker than the Mongolian? Good to know it will be a good option though x

Hi, I have long fine hair #60 and only put in 60 strands of Brazilian which thickens mine enough for me, so I would say 150 would be plenty for yours as they thicken up after washing first time. Don't look that thick on installation but don't be fooled. See how you go, mine never tangle, last 12-18 Months, best Blonde I've worn over years. Hth.

I actually emailed euphoria asking whether their Brazilian or Russian Hair was thicker and they said their Brazilian is slightly thicker, so if you like the thick look I would go with the Brazilian! I use these on all my clients and they all love the hair and it still looks amazing and soft with 7/8 months of wear. I find you don’t need as much hair with euphoria Brazilian as you would usually need as the hair is so thick. It also thickness when you wash it for the first time. Hope this helps x

Thickens * I meant sorry

Thank you so much everyone for your advice, really appreciate it! I get so scared trying something new so it’s fab to hear the hair is good! Thanks again everyone x

Prestige is lovely and a better texture for your hair as it’s finer. If u want thick then euphoria one Brazilian x[emoji1360]

Thanks... gonna go for it. One last question, does the Brazilian hair hold a curl well? X

Thanks... gonna go for it. One last question, does the Brazilian hair hold a curl well? X

I find it does, a lot of my clients can curl their hair and it lasts a few days x

Brilliant! Thanks so much for your advice [emoji1386]‍♀️ x

Latest posts

Back