Russian Nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R S B

Reaction score
Hi everyone, take a look at some of these nail creations!!! I was just having a little look around different nail sites & saw this page! My favourite is the bees & the Monarch Butterfly:eek: I'll say no more, words cannot describe. All i know is these are some talented people! :)

Wow there are some stunning creations - incredible talent. I struggled to see the hands in some of them, they were so well camouflaged in the designs. Fab site - thanks for sharing.

Hi Sassy, You're welcome!:wink2: I know what you mean about the camouflage, i had to look twice to make out the fingers & toes! I've had this site in my favourites for a while now & was just checking for any new stuff when i found the page! I'm Actually trying to look up some other really good nail art sites! So if anyone has any suggestions? Would appreciate!

Cheers!:D

Totally stunning... amazing works of art. Thanks for sharing :)

All of a sudden I feel very inadequate! Those people are incredibly talented- especially the street art ones - the 3d effect is unbelievable.

I know what you mean sass .... you think you are doing ok then you see somehting like this incredible talent that there is and although its inspiring it also brings you back down to earth with a bump! lol

i just kept staring at the pavement pics ... i couldnt believe he had just chalked it on the pavement ... and what was worse for me is that it would all be washed away when it rains!

Hi Jo, Thanks for those links:wink2: Wow! Those pavement artworks are phenomenal! As Sassy said, they really look 3d! The Tony Blair, John Major one made me laugh, that's what a lot of people would like to do i'd say! Lol! This sort of stuff keeps us going & slogging it out so to speak. It's inspirational! Wonder how long it takes them to do it?
Have you ever seen when sand is sculptured into different things? I used to watch them at work when i was on holiday in Spain. They did it at night & had to keep spraying the sand wet so it stayed put! But it seemed a bit of a waste because by the next morning the tide would've washed them all away!

Great site, thanks for sharing. Ive just spent the last hour reading past articles on it. Is the magazine worth subscribing to do you know?

Grainne.

Absolutely amazing, thank you for sharing that link with us, talk about makes you feel inadequate lol.

Would love to learn with some of these people,
x

Hi Grainne, I don't know about subscribing to the magazine! It seems to have a bit of info on the site without having to subscibe to it! I'm having difficulties in which nail mag to subscribe to, Scratch, Pro Nails e:g as i want to keep up on what's going on in the industry! Sorry not really been much help to you! Lol!

:o

amazing stuff.

Latest posts

Back