S.O.S computer geeks !!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xAnnaBannAx

Reaction score
I have a virus on my laptop called Security Tool, does anybody know how I can fix this problem please please please! x

Hi hon, im not a computer geek but i typed the virus in question into my search bar & came up with a few links on how to remove it, Does ur laptop security not remove it for you? Ie Norton etc, if you dont have any you can do what my son used to do and just download some freetrial computer security. Here's one link i found.How to Remove Security Tool Virus | TechJaws.com
I have no idea if this works but i hope it helps x

If u dont have any anti virus programme download avg free, i have it as it says its free beats paying £40.

I would second avg have used it for years

if you download it then do a scan and heal any infections this should sort out your problem

Deb
x

security tool is a hoax, I had trouble removing it coz no matter what you do it pops up...

Remove Security Tool, removal instructions

theres a program on there you can dowlnoad for free and run to remove it. Once cleared, search for AVG Free in google and get yourself protected:!:

thanks for that..well I managed to restore my laptop back to an earlier date which seems to have got rid of it thank god..I thought I was going to lose all my files!!

Latest posts

Back