S2 automated message

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Planky1

Reaction score
Hilarious!!!!! I LOVE it!! :D If only all automated services could be like that, it would make the experience so much more enjoyable! :)

hehe yeah its a fab message....'or if you just need some loving' (or something to that effect...) Beats listening to Greensleeves.. once you hear that you can't get it out of your head for hours.:irked:

and "the voice".... :lick:

Always makes me smile :)

Essential Bliss Beauty Therapy

Hahaha. The 'voice' is The Geek! Can't beat a dark brown American accent! (anyone see the Rent a Gob team on Celebrity eggheads the other night! Wow!)

LOL - didn't realise was him! Sounded like one one those computer generated voices! It's brill.:D

first time i rang i laughed so much i missed the rest of it and had to hang up n call again. its soooo funny, never heard a message like it. am really tempted to ring now just to hear the message then hang up hahaha

lol. Thats no recording, thats my job. I answer every call and try to do so consistantly. Only problem I have is understanding what options people push. So many different push tones from so many different phones.

Next time say "hi". I dare you ;)

lol. Thats no recording, thats my job. I answer every call and try to do so consistantly. Only problem I have is understanding what options people push. So many different push tones from so many different phones.

Next time say "hi". I dare you ;)

oh my god, kinda glad i didnt ring now what a waste of your time to hear me giggle to myself lol.

i will dare when i ring tomorrow evening.

you'll get Hi Mr Geek, (lots of giggling to myself) can i have some love and respect please (lots more giggling) am calling to speak to Kelly Valentine and make sure my faulty shellac has been recieved and that a new one is being sent out to me.

cant wait now tee hee hee (so childish) xx

ALLLLLLLLLLLRIGHTY then, for those of us that can't afford an overseas call... would someone, PRETTY PLEASE, record the S2 greeting etc in question???

Hey, I want to enjoy it too, ya know?
:lick:

i'd ask his permission.....but i think it may result in a restraining order, lol.
Imagine that, banned from salon geek and s2, no no no no no sorry cant risk that lol. x

I'm feeling most left out now.... i've never heard it!!

Can i ask where you get put through to if you just want some lovin?! I hope thats not Mr Geeks job too!! He's a happily married man! :eek: :D

i'm feeling most left out now.... I've never heard it!!

Can i ask where you get put through to if you just want some lovin?! I hope thats not mr geeks job too!! He's a happily married man! :eek: :d

pmsl

I'm feeling most left out now.... i've never heard it!!

Can i ask where you get put through to if you just want some lovin?! I hope thats not Mr Geeks job too!! He's a happily married man! :eek: :D

I've always wondered that. . . The bit about where your call is directed not the other bit ;)

ok, so who's being nominated to call and ask him for a little lovin..... n let us know what happens next

cant be me am already say hi mr geek, thats as daring as i get lol. xx

ok, so who's being nominated to call and ask him for a little lovin..... n let us know what happens next

cant be me am already say hi mr geek, thats as daring as i get lol. xx

Whoever does needs to set the phone on 'speaker' when they call, and get it all on video LOL:D

I too nearly completely missed the options to choose from as I was laughing so much! Very good Mr Geek, very good :wink2: :D Am going to call whenever I'm down or in a bad mood :D I think we should start a petition to get you recording all recorded (or live :wink2: ) messages for every service. Sat nav, can you imagine??? :D

Latest posts

Back