S2 - Minx

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joanne.h

Reaction score
Hi there I am trying to get registered with s2 so i can purchase minx kit etc, i phoned them and they told me to email my details and copy of my certificates. I did this over a week ago, has anyone any idea how long it normally takes to open account with them.

Or is there anybody else I can order from. I already know about Ellisons but I also want to buy stock and marketing materials at same time and all their items are out of stock.

Can anybody help

I had the same problem last month trying to open an account with them, in the end I rang them and they did it over the phone, after I had sent them details of my business through e-mail. They said they were short staffed and were behind with their e-mail and getting peoples' accounts open.

Try ringing tomorrow and explain why you want to open your account and I'm sure someone will help you do this so you can get your order soon, I was like you, once I had the money I wanted to get it in straight away, now am waiting for Shellac to come back into stock so I can get this and I am very impatient, want it now! Let me know how you get on!:D

Try calling them to check if they received your certificates.

They are the only ones who can help you.

Thank you I will ring then first thing.

I am so impatient too, I have not even done the training yet but I was told to get a kit first as they where so hard to get hold of. The lady said once you have done the training you will just want to minx people all the time :D

Hi

I am having the same problem still waiting on a catalogue and got a pm asking me to call them and they asked me for my addy and still nothing as yet i am keen to get started but cant even get registered or a catalgoue.

Patiently waiting lol.

Linda

Hi

I am having the same problem still waiting on a catalogue and got a pm asking me to call them and they asked me for my addy and still nothing as yet i am keen to get started but cant even get registered or a catalgoue.

Patiently waiting lol.

Linda

Hi Linda,

We have you an account opened up here for you.

Please give me a call if you have any other questions or queries.

xx

Posted via Mobile Device
Hi how do i get details to log in to the website and thanks for your reply

Linda

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back