S2 postal service

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautyandme

Reaction score
WOW, placed an order yesterday and it arrived today. Thankyou S2

Now that's service :)

I know the feeling!! Placed an order Tuesday at approx. noon and it arrived before 9am the next day, and I didn't pay more for that kind of service, brilliant :D xx

They have the best delivery service I have come across yet, actually the best service overall, keep it up sweet squared :)

It is great that your post is a positive one about customer service. We are often quick to criticise but I honestly think there are many companies offering excellent customer service and I am proud to mention Calgel, Sweet Squared and Germaine De Cappuccini. Companies like this do restore ones faith in customer service.

Well I'm not overly impressed with S2. My purchases from Olympia have still not been delivered. Phone calls from me tomorrow!

Well I'm not overly impressed with S2. My purchases from Olympia have still not been delivered. Phone calls from me tomorrow!

If you went on Sunday I suggest you call them. Where the systems went wrong a lot of orders didn't get processed properly. Mine did, I had to email them my receipt to prove what I bought and I received it on Friday. Would have been Thursday but interlinked had issues so it was delayed until the Friday.

If you went on Sunday I suggest you call them. Where the systems went wrong a lot of orders didn't get processed properly. Mine did, I had to email them my receipt to prove what I bought and I received it on Friday. Would have been Thursday but interlinked had issues so it was delayed until the Friday.

I heard there were issues on Sunday. .. my purchase was 2.30 Monday. Anyhow I have the receipt so no problem.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back