Sacked a client today

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClaireJones

Reaction score
Been a very eventful day today. Every Thursday I do a little lady a wash & set, and perm it every 3/4months.
Every week was getting worse & worse... She constantly moans about using her shampoo ( always have done ) prices to steep ( £12 for wash & set, £9.50 for cut ) not tight enough, not lasting long...etc she has been having me for nearly two years .
Today was the day I couldn't handle it anymore , I explained to her I don't think your happy with my work & think it's best if I don't come any more. She was a bit gob smacked & I got a bit teary due to stress of her lol!

So glad I have done it tho, as I dreaded her each week.

This is properly the first time I have actually done something as hard as this, so quite chuffed... Even tho it was weird situation lol x

Sorry think put it in wrong forum :( don't know how to move :(

Good for you, bet she is wondering what went wrong, some people spend there hole life moaning :-D

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited:
Serves her right. Chronic moaners seem to forget that there are real people being made to feel bad on the receiving end.
You'll be happier without her. I've sacked clients before, and it's an empowering thing. Life's too short to deal with people who complain and moan about every little thing.

Funny how they moan like crazy but always come back, and you can't shake the beggars off till you tell em straight.

Yeah I have sacked a couple clients. I think you always get people who are banned from certain places for their behaviour and unfortunately when your working for yourself it's you that has to do it! Xxx

Been a very eventful day today. Every Thursday I do a little lady a wash & set, and perm it every 3/4months.
Every week was getting worse & worse... She constantly moans about using her shampoo ( always have done ) prices to steep ( £12 for wash & set, £9.50 for cut ) not tight enough, not lasting long...etc she has been having me for nearly two years .
Today was the day I couldn't handle it anymore , I explained to her I don't think your happy with my work & think it's best if I don't come any more. She was a bit gob smacked & I got a bit teary due to stress of her lol!

So glad I have done it tho, as I dreaded her each week.

This is properly the first time I have actually done something as hard as this, so quite chuffed... Even tho it was weird situation lol x

I've sacked a client before. It wasn't my client, but was fed up of her constant moaning about the price, even though we are one of the cheapest in the area! She always had a dry cut, expected it to be dampened down and blowdryed perfectly after and all for £11.00!! The final straw came when she complained about the price in front of a new client, which was then reported back to me via my boyfriends work collegue. I wrote her a letter and told her that we do not appreciate her behaviour in front of other clients & also why we charge what we do, rent, overheads, staff etc. I am glad to say that she hasn't come back, we don't need people like that in the salon!!

Latest posts

Back