Saddest day today

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so sorry, they bring so much joy, saddest thing is when they leave us xxx

So sorry to hear. Ours was put to sleep a year ago yesterday. I miss her terribly. thinking of you xx

Thank You for the Hugs.
Its just so weird without him being here. But we know he's in a better place & can chase the postman to his hearts content. <3

So sorry to hear that. I know how hard it is. Our beautiful staffie called Diamond fell asleep 6 months ago tomorrow, and its still hard, and our children all still really miss her. She was 13 years old. Xxx

So sorry for your loss! It is heart breaking! I know how you must be feeling we had to put our dog to sleep last month and he was only 9! It was so hard and upsetting! And exactly what you said it's like the house is empty! They make such a difference but you just have to keep thinking they're in a better place now x x

So sorry for you loss.Big hugs to you all.xx

So so sorry to hear that...he was a beauty! Bigs hugs... he's with the angels now looking over you and your family:hug:

Such sad news. So sorry for you. They're members of the family just like babies and brothers and sisters and it is so hard when it's time for them to go. I have an old Labrador and it makes me cry just thinking of losing him xxx

So sorry... We had our rottie 'Ben' for 10yrs also had to have him put to sleep he was my first baby ... Love the breed but can't bring myself to get another its been 18 years since we lost our big boy an we all still miss him like crazy, you jus hav to tell urself you were lucky to be blessed with 10 years of rottie slobbery love and you will never forget him &#10084;&#10084;&#10084;

Latest posts

Back