Sally Durant with Arbonne

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kamikate

Reaction score
I notice that Sally Durant is doing training courses to get therapists to take on board Arbonne. I thought her training appears to be very good but now I'm a little taken aback by this news. I am surprised that someone with her reputation and skin care knowledge has chosen a multi-level marketing range of products, of which there are a number of threads Arbonne. I would have thought she would have chosen a professional product. It costs £45 to train with her on this range and I assume you become part of her Arbonne team. What do other geeks think?

Yes I was also very disappointed when I saw Sally plugging Arbonne. I was looking to do some of Sally's courses but felt they were overpriced anyway but when seeing Arbonne this definitely made my mind up not to pursue any further.

Sally is obviously using the courses to sell Arbonne. I know the sales people will deny this but all it is, is Pyramid selling!

They are overpriced products, that are not result driven but then I suppose the cost has to be high as everyone is taking a cut as their commission so they can drive around in their big white BMW 4WD or is it a Mercedes?!

Latest posts

Back