Quantcast

Sallys Help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

cherrysnails

Reaction score
:green:Hi all!

Just wondered how I can shop at Sallys, as I'm currently in training, but with a distance learning course. I know you need a membership card or something? And do they have an online shop?

Thanks! :)

D* xXx

geeg

Judge Gigi-Honorary Geek
Reaction score
:green:Hi all!

Just wondered how I can shop at Sallys, as I'm currently in training, but with a distance learning course. I know you need a membership card or something? And do they have an online shop?

Thanks! :)

D* xXx
Anyone can shop at Sallys in the UK, love... including your clients.

pure

Reaction score
If you contact your local store they will give you a temporary/student membership form to complete. You will then be entitled to their trade discount for the duration of your training.

As Gigi said though, anyone can shop at Sally's so I wouldn't recommend getting your professional products there but for sundries and disposables then it's great.

hth:hug:

cherrysnails

Reaction score
Haha silly me! Didn't realise anyone can shop there! Do they have a website though? That'd be really helpful!

Thanks for your answers!

D* xXx

Bagpuss

Sleepy Geek Zzzzzzzz
Reaction score
have you typed Sally's in your search engine..?...

SallyGirlJojo

Reaction score
I work at sallys, they do have a website, but it isn't very good at all. :irked: They mainly have (a very limited supply of) hair products on the website, best to pop into your local store and they will give you a application form, you just need a photocopy of a letter of enrolment and a photocopy of some I.D and then you send away! Should get the card in about 2-3weeks! hope that helps!

ps. if you want to look at the website i believe its Sally Express | Home!

love jojo xx

BABSann

Reaction score
I would say that, yes everyone/anyone can buy from Sally's but they dont get the benefits of trade prices,that's just for professionals with a trade discount card.It's great when you're a student as not too pricey but once qualified then I wouldn't use their products,i.e for facials.

Some of their products are way over priced imho,I would wait for anything a bit pricey,and go to the big trade shows.You can get some wonderful priced items and for a lot less than what Sally's charge.HTH:green:

Latest posts