Salon accounts system

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ellasmum

Reaction score
Hi,

I am looking at which way to do my accounts for my salon, I have an accountant ready but just wondered how those of you that run salons keep your books?

Paper based accounting
or
Computer based accounting software/template/excel?

I am not looking to spend a lot of money on this at the moment as we are a startup.
Thanks Sam:green:

Quickbooks is a good package and the basic software is about £40 and can be downloaded.

Thanks Cathie,

I will have a quick google of it now.
X

Hi Cathie,

Just a quick question re Quickbooks if you use it. Looking at it I can only see it for about £90 excl vat and also it says for 20 customers or fewer, am I right in thinking this means customers I will be invoicing and not customers as in transactions in and out of the business ie cash flow/P&L?

Thanks Sam

I'll have a look and get back to you!

Thanks Cathie, just looking at the free version now to see the benefits in paying the £89.00.

Thanks for the advice
X

I just keep mine drawn up in a table in MS Office. I let my accountant do the rest of the heavy lifting ;)

Try this one I have used it before in my previous life as a bookkeeper really easy to use very professional and really good support you also get a 60 day free trial

Download Solar Accounts

Latest posts

Back