Salon Advance software help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've now had salon advance in for over 6 months and it's been a life saver (or business saver which ever way you put it). I used to be in the salon until 9pm and in at 7am doing reports, marketing and admin but it's now all integrated so now I'm in at 8am and leave at 6pm.

Had to call them on the weekend and they even helped me when they were at home so great customer service and very dedicated. Great bunch of guys and had a few laughs with the technicians too as one's got a broad Yorkshire accent!

Great system, great team, great company!

I've now had salon advance in for over 6 months and it's been a life saver (or business saver which ever way you put it). I used to be in the salon until 9pm and in at 7am doing reports, marketing and admin but it's now all integrated so now I'm in at 8am and leave at 6pm.

Had to call them on the weekend and they even helped me when they were at home so great customer service and very dedicated. Great bunch of guys and had a few laughs with the technicians too as one's got a broad Yorkshire accent!

Great system, great team, great company!

Hi Terri,

Thanks for the comments, your feedback is always appreciated and yes, we're always around night and day for our clients :D.

Haha, I'll let James know!

Many Thanks,

Salon Advance Team

Hi All,

I work with premier software and they have recently done a promotion where you can swap your existing software FOC if you are unhappy with it, all you need to pay for is the training (from 2 days @ £450.00 per day) and monthly support starts from £28.71.

premier understand that there is a large financial investment when selecting software and if you choose a supplier that does not do what is says in the tin, it can be extremely costly to change.

i am happy to answer any questions, or view our website to have a look at some of the features available from online booking and the FREE salon directory.

I hope this helps :biggrin:

Hi

Sorry to say that I sadly put their system in my salon, found them to be rude and totally unprofessional and would never ever use them again.

I now have Salon Genius in the salon and it does everything that I need it to do.

It was a very expensive mistake.

Wish you luck.

We use Salon advance in our beauty salon and have been on board with them for over 2 year now, im new to salon geek but it has quickly become obvious to me that people just use this site to 'slag' companies off. The salonadvance team are fantastic, they are always there if you need them, tech support is brilliant, all of the minor issues we have had are always fixed within 5 mins(normaly user error) Everyone in the team from the manager down to the office junior are helpful and nothing is ever to much fo them. The support package is well priced and we have had no end of updates to the software over the last 2 years... all free of charge i must add. If you are looking into software look no further than these guys. A*

SHORTCUTS salon software. What else is there one can say ITS AMAZING, been using it over 10 years and never ever has it let me down. hands down best investment I have ever made and the service and support as u would expect is 2 to none !!! do yourself a favour just GET IT !!!!! i love it so much, i could sleep with it.

I very rarely complain so am not on here just to slag companies off having one of my own I know how difficult it is but with regards to Salon Advance I found that once the system is in they are really not that interested in you I was paying £30 a month for support, and then they upgraded my system but it wasnt working properly I contacted them and they said to keep changing the active view screen?! now it keeps crashing, I've tried to contact them on the support button but not be able to get hold of them sent a message but still no joy, maybe they are having trouble getting round to everyone if its happening to all the systems!? I cant believe the experience of others is so different to mine??? maybe they have been lucky but my software keeps crashing is slow and clumsy to navigate. Ive now given up so Ive cancelled support because I'm not paying for something i havent received & they have been rude in the past when I have spoken to customer service like the first post mentioned. I am now looking for another system. My advice is go else where: anyone know of a good one? irked:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back