Salon Appointment iApps

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kosa

Reaction score
I have been working for myself for the past 3 months after working in large salons for years, and as I work most of the week doing hair out of my private studio and the rest doing on location shoots and what not, I need a good app for my iphone that will also sync to my iPad, so I can take appointments when I'm out and about, as I'm sick of carrying around a large appointment book!
Have looked into Ovatu, My Chair and My book of Clients. Which is the best in your opinion?

I'm still hoping to find a good, reasonably priced appointment app. Let me know when you do!

I just use the standard calendar! Free and it can sync although I only use it on my phone and not my iPad.

I really like the my book if clients x

iPhone calendar. It syncs with ipad.
My book of clients is good but doesn't sync x

Agree. iPhone calendar all the way. Links to the iPad, I save my clients numbers in notes and can text them straight from my calendar. Brilliant and saves on pencil marks and mistakes with my daughters nursery dates. All in one and just changed after 18 months of a good old fashioned diary!

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I use ovatu, it's free and I swear by it, can update customer details, add colour cards and everything :)

I LOVE Ovatu. If you upgrade (£6 a month) it sends out text reminders for you.

Cannot rate this high enough. It just keeps getting better.

Dave the developer of the app is fantastic, just email him a question or idea and he sorts it.

www.nail-ific.co.uk

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I use ovatu, it's free and I swear by it, can update customer details, add colour cards and everything :)

Just downloaded this from the App Store and am pleasantly surprised. For a free app it's very functional and pretty.

Latest posts

Back