Salon break in, in Essex

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elegance Gidea

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just a heads up and also to see if anyone might have any information.

My salon was broken into in the early hours of this morning.
We are based in Gidea Park, Romford area of Essex.

The perpetrators clearly knew what they wanted as on first inspection they have left all of our Environ, CACI and IPL machines intact.

They have stolen every single Environ retail product from our shelves, cabinets and drawers along with the majority of our Jane Iredale retail products and a select few ANP products. They have also stolen all of our Elemis retail products and perfumes that we had in stock.

Unfortunately we were well stocked up as we have quite a few events coming up over the next couple of weeks.

The only products they have left behind seem to be ones that don't really sell that well anyway which leads me to think someone who knows what they are doing is involved.

If anyone in the area or even further afield is approached by someone selling Environ, JI or Elemis products please contact the police. Also just be aware, I'm sure this wont be the last time they will target a salon like ours.

I'm hoping to have a bit more information later on, sorry if this is a bit vague but we're still in a state of shock that someone has had the nerve to do this.

Thank you.

So sorry to hear this ....what an awful thing to happen :(x

Ah i hope you're bearing up well, I'm so sorry to read this, some desperate fugly people!:mad: Grrrh!:mad::mad::mad: Sending you lots of positive vibes honey!;) xoxo

Oh no! That's terrible. Was there much damage to the salon?

I've just started from home in Elm Park so I'm pretty close by. If I hear anything I'll let you know.

Scumbags!

What is wrong with people? It makes me angry that people would rather steal off others instead of getting an honest job themselves. I hope one day someone returns the favour to them [emoji35]

Absolutely disgusting. Really sorry to hear it. Hope you get justice xxx

So sorry to hear this, hope you are ok. I live between mine and my parents that live just down the road so I will keep my ears open x

Latest posts

Back