Salon Geek to the rescue again.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

annemac

Reaction score
:) I did an assessment two weeks ago, full set of Acrylics on a bad nail biter (pic IN profile). I then find out that she has pulled them all off the next day. I needed her to come back tonight for my infill assessment. So I came on to salon geek and went to chit chat, the thread about guinea pigs needed. I found a wonderful geek Apex73 who came to the college tonight and let me loose on her nails. It took me awhile and I was nervous but she was great kept me quite calm with chatting and tips. Thank you so much Ruth big:hug:. This site has helped me so much with support and help, that is the reason I became a Premium Geek so I could repay some of the kindness.:)

that's lovely, that we can help each over. which makes a change in this day and age, nobody seems to want to know, so this site is so refreshing.:hug:thg

I know and I have had a lot of help lately, what with the trouble I had with Olympia and other things. I love the peeps on this site. xxx

Lol if you want a nail biter, let me know, mine are awful under my acrylics (hides head in shame). Recently started going and getting the rebalances when Im sposed to but after many many years of biting they are taking a while to grow back!

x

Latest posts

Back