Salon insurance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michellem

MrsM
Reaction score
Looking for companies who offer insurance for a hair & beauty salon. I normally get my insurance through salon gold but was just wondering of any others out there.
Thanks

Hi michellem
There are lots of insurance providers out there so i would recommend shopping around. Salon Gold have got a good reputation. Here at ABT we can also offer really comprehensive insurance so please do feel free to call our customer service team on 0845 0175090 and we can help give you some options. We offer the highest level of cover with £6 million pounds Public Liability cover. When you ring insurance companies i would suggest you ask if they have an excess on the policy as it's a hidden extra that some lower premium policies carry.
Always choose a policy you have 100% confidence in. Hopefully you'll never need to use it, but it will give you the peace of mind you want.

I've been with ABT since I started and on the few occasions I have had to call them they are so nice, friendly and helpful.
And I also get a free subscription to the fabby Scratch Magazine!

Latest posts

Back