Salon International

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Theden

Reaction score
Anybody going this year? X

Don't think so this year as I'm going on holiday two weeks later x

i would like to. havent been yet :-\ x

Sent from my GT-S5830i using SalonGeek

Probably not this year.... I still have un used products from last year :( xx

It's getting very dated and samey every year so I'll give it a miss x

I want to go never been before :) x

Im sending the salon team - but Im off to Venice myself :):):) Enjoy :)

Am I the only one?? Lol!! X

Hi I've recently qualified in level 2 hairdressing and also recently took over the salon that I have worked in for the past few years. The salon has never brought in any new services since I've been there. What is at salon international and do you think it is worth going to try and find new services? X

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a fab event - I'm going this year! There will be more stalls that you could ever imagine lol start saving up now as you will want to buy everything xx

Im going :) need to get lots this year :)

I'm at college doing level 3 and we've been asked to go to salon international. I didn't go last year and been getting mixed views on it. What do you guys think worth the trip or not?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going too. Haven't been for the last two years and need to get some new electricals and see what's new. Can't wait to immerse myself in all things hair.

Easydry have exhibited at the show for the past few years. I think it's a great show - loads to see and do. Stage shows, demonstrations etc.

If you're going try to get there as early as you can as it gets really busy.

I'll be there with Easydry if you want to call by and see us?

Angela (Easydry).

I won't be going this year, it's gone down hill in my opinion, less big brands, and market style stalls selling handbags...... Not what I paid for my ticket to see :(

From what I heard Tigi won't be there ;)

I'm at college doing level 3 and we've been asked to go to salon international. I didn't go last year and been getting mixed views on it. What do you guys think worth the trip or not?

I was offered to go every year when I was training, I too heard mixed reviews and felt really put off, but I bit the bullet and went during my level 3, I felt like at this point I was coming to the end of my training and would appreciate it all more.

I did appreciate it more, and i would recommend anyone that has not been to go, you have to try it or you will never know what its like!
I enjoyed watching Patrick Cameron, etc.
I didn't actually buy much as like said above I felt most of the stalls where just selling 'pretty' gowns, aprons and pouches.

I won't be returning this year, maybe next year xx

From what I heard Tigi won't be there ;)

They weren't there last year but the year before when they released all the new catwalk range was good :)

I'm in 2 minds weather to go even ghd arnt there this year and there always there lol x

Ghd are almost dead!

Latest posts

Back