Salon International

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When? Where? Lol

Ignore this.... I've googled and realised it's for hair lol :( enjoy! :) xxx

Ahh I see! They had alot of beauty related stuff their last year! Should be for both imo! xx

When? Where? Lol

Ignore this.... I've googled and realised it's for hair lol :(
Hadn't realised you posted this in the hair section (read main news feed) and I hadn't noticed your name... Would have been a slight give away! Lol xxx

enjoy! :) xxx

Thankyou darlingg :) xxx

Did anyone go yesterday? Got any recommendations of things to see? I'll be there this afternoon, looking forward to it and hoping that the price is more justified than the last time I went!

Last edited by a moderator:
Did anyone go yesterday? Got any recommendations of things to see? I'll be there this afternoon, looking forward to it and hoping that the price is more justified than the last time I went!

Doubtful... There's a massive gap where Tigi is not there this year apart from doing a show!

I thoroughly enjoyed it but I go more for the shows than products.

Having said that, I saw a new type of electronic hair curler that sucks in hair and spits out waves and I spoke to Kevin Murphy about his product range.

The shows I saw were inspirational.

I hope you enjoy your afternoon.

p.s. There's not a massive gap, ha ha.

We're on the way there now. Anything worth looking out for?

Doubtful... There's a massive gap where Tigi is not there this year apart from doing a show!

My boss's wife went with her sister yesterday & I asked her to grab me some Tigi bits but she called & said they werent there :/ do you know why blue? I was suprised whe she told me xx

My boss's wife went with her sister yesterday & I asked her to grab me some Tigi bits but she called & said they werent there :/ do you know why blue? I was suprised whe she told me xx

Yes it's because salon international has had it's day... But there will be something new! X

Yes it's because salon international has had it's day... But there will be something new! X

Oh... That was the main thing I look forward to when going! Haven't been for a couple of years but wanted to go next year ): it was the biggest stand there! Do you know if Tigi are going to be at any shows next year? Xx

Oh... That was the main thing I look forward to when going! Haven't been for a couple of years but wanted to go next year ): it was the biggest stand there! Do you know if Tigi are going to be at any shows next year? Xx

Will ask on the 27th when I see my rep again! Every 2 weeks lol x

I went, as I do every yr. It was very Small, missing loads and uninspiring, in my opinion the worst one yet and I have to agree with Blue....It's had it's day.
It was mainly straighteners, a big ghd stand.
The electric thing that sucks your hair in looked good it was a parlux.
The best bit was the Babyliss stand and watching the amazing Patrick Cameron do his thing.
Other than that it was a long day, expensive for what it is and 6hrs driving to get my scissors sharpened! :)

The electric thing that sucks your hair in looked good

Iv tried googling this, what was it called?

I was there today it was ok not one of the best. I tried the new kasho Damascus blue and there absolutely beautiful !! x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I was there today it was ok not one of the best. I tried the new kasho Damascus blue and there absolutely beautiful !! x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Sush you ;) I can't possibly have them this year :( x

I'm at Salon International. Asked about it at the Hair Tools / Parlux stand and they didn't know what I was talking about?

Sorry geeks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I assumed the 'suck it up curler thingy' was by Babyliss as it was demo'd on their stand. Otherwise, perhaps it will be sold on Patrick Cameron's website?

'Pro hair live' is the place to be now guys ! Apparently going to be alot bigger this year !

Latest posts

Back