Salon International

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I watched Guy Tang doing his Balayage using Olaplex on Periscope live yesterday afternoon. It was fab. :D

The geeks that use periscope - how do you turn off the messages and hearts that get in the way at the bottom of the screen?

I think if you swipe right when you're watching a location thing comes up. And on there somewhere on there is turn off chat. X

I have an emergency.. Do I need east entrance for ExCel (prince regent tube station) or west (custom house)?!? I also need to collect my tickets from the venue..

I have an emergency.. Do I need east entrance for ExCel (prince regent tube station) or west (custom house)?!? I also need to collect my tickets from the venue..

Prince Regent.
There's also the Salon International 2015 App you can download to your phone. It will have the floor plan and show times etc. on it.

Thank you! X

I went in the west entrance wasn't a problem?
The ticket collection is near the S9 sign. X

Went this aft and got my pic with Guy, he is adorable and v. Entertaining. Wasn't brave enough to enter his twerking competition to win the olaplex tho! He was drawing the biggest crowd out of all the stands, olaplex must be so happy they got him on board!
Was shocked at the entrance price, I always used to go with students from when I worked at college so never had to pay but last year I went without them and don't remember it being that much. £70 done to get me and my colleague in before I even got through the doors, let alone what I Spent in there! Picked up my olaplex kit finally so looking forward to using it!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1444677498.746811.jpg
. Feet are killing me now, but it's always worth the trip!

You lucky girls. He's very cute! :p

Mel, did you go to SI with college in the end?

Back