Salon Master

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Born blonde

Reaction score
Does any one have a salon master water system in their salon? I currently have a water tank which I need to keep heated all day, which is costly! Some times on a very busy day it can run cold when The tank is empty, I also have to run the tap for a while before the hot water feeds through, I just wondered if the salon master is as good as it's read up. I have 3 stylists an 2 wash basins, is it worth having in a small salon? I have found some reviews but they are dated 2009

I have the smallest size one & it has been fine. Had one issue where water was going cold for no reason but rang them & we hadn't connected a switch properly, they told me what to do & it's been good as gold since. My electric averages £50 a month over the course of a year, so think it's fairly economical. I switch it off every night.

I have the smallest size one & it has been fine. Had one issue where water was going cold for no reason but rang them & we hadn't connected a switch properly, they told me what to do & it's been good as gold since. My electric averages £50 a month over the course of a year, so think it's fairly economical. I switch it off every night.
Thanks for that, is the water pressure good with one of these?

Yes it's fine, I have 2 basins. My only thing is that if someone flushes loo or fills up kettle when I'm using it, the temp. Does drop but not sure if that's anything to do with the boiler or just a normal thing!

Hi there,
I have a SALON MASTER.
I bought it 3 years ago when I got my shop to replace an ancient gas boiler.
It seemed to be the system most salons raved about.....and I've had too many electric shower heaters go 'BANG' on me, so didn't want to go back down that road!:eek:
Mine is fairly large.....guess I thought at the time I might need it! ha ha ha .......
They advise size according to how many basins you have...I've 3, so have 3 elements, but with hind sight, could easily have got the smaller one.:oops:

Hi there,
I have a SALON MASTER.
I bought it 3 years ago when I got my shop to replace an ancient gas boiler.
It seemed to be the system most salons raved about.....and I've had too many electric shower heaters go 'BANG' on me, so didn't want to go back down that road!:eek:
Mine is fairly large.....guess I thought at the time I might need it! ha ha ha .......
They advise size according to how many basins you have...I've 3, so have 3 elements, but with hind sight, could easily have got the smaller one.:oops:
Thanks

Yes it's fine, I have 2 basins. My only thing is that if someone flushes loo or fills up kettle when I'm using it, the temp. Does drop but not sure if that's anything to do with the boiler or just a normal thing!
Ok thanks for that

have a look at an instantaneous
Water heater. I have one an can do 2 wash points. Purchased from screw fix. £150-£200 pounds x

Latest posts

Back