Salon nightmare!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually gasped out loud when I saw this, the laughed a little, you'd be mortified if it was your own, but £9.90 for any service, that's like the pound shop but for your hair!! 😱😂

The after pick is fantastic ! Thanks for sharing method too I'm deffo going to try this :) ! Before pic is absolutely shocking tho !! X

What are weaved backcombed hair hun. Looks amazing

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

What are weaved backcombed hair hun. Looks amazing

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm guessing the hairs backbomed at the root then weaved and put into packets

I hunk I know what salon that is, they have awful reviews why is it?

Please can I just remind everyone that we do not allow the naming and shaming of individuals or companies on this site.

Some posts to this thread have been edited.

Whoever wants to work in places like that can't call themselves a professional. and I don't care if people don't like that. I believe hairdressers should charge a professional price not too expensive and not too cheap for the money instead of a salon looking like a pound land shop!

Oh dear thats terrible i live near a salon that does £5 ladies and £4 men they're in and out in 10 minutes and I've had to correct quite a few just not possible to even do long hair that quick with out making mistakes x

Yeah not surprised when they have 50% taken off their 4quid! That's not hairdressing to me that's more like working in Aldi on checkout!!

god that's horrendous well done for saving her!! 😂

there used to be a nail salon near to me that would do shellac and spray tans for £5... they don't last.. the best thing u can do is carry on smiling sweetly and correcting the work as the customers will remember what a fab job u did and the cowboys will be gone before you know it ;)

Yeah not surprised when they have 50% taken off their 4quid! That's not hairdressing to me that's more like working in Aldi on checkout!!

Yeah i was told its 55% cant understand how they still get business though to me seems physically impossible, guessing they think its money making, but people go! , i think if you want good result and make sure you had a proper service you pay for it and the process takes longer x

Latest posts

Back