Salon Re-fit

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michellem

MrsM
Reaction score
Hi looking for websites of companies to supply items such as styling units, chairs, backwashes etc? Thank you

All im going to say is stay well away from DIR I kitted out my home salon with there stuff which is ok but just a well I was really organized for time ,had to get lots of the stuff replaced some things more then once and all I brought was a basin unit,2 chair,2 foot rests ,and a booter cushion which was the only thing that was ok really ,i actually gave up in the end :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

Ha I came on hear thinking brill I will recommend DIR and then I read the above post. It's amazing what different experiences we all have. I have to say I think DIR are fab I kitted out both my home salon and now my new salon with DIR and everyone comments how comfy the chairs are. Really reasonably priced aswell.

Ha I came on hear thinking brill I will recommend DIR and then I read the above post. It's amazing what different experiences we all have. I have to say I think DIR are fab I kitted out both my home salon and now my new salon with DIR and everyone comments how comfy the chairs are. Really reasonably priced aswell.

Thats good thay can get it right sometimes ,because honestly I had so much problem had to make so many call and sent loads for email which I go no reply to ,i was actualy in tears at one point ,maybe it depends on what u order but one thing they sent to me wrong ,when I called them they said ye we know we sent u the wrong colour but !!!!, I had pre ordered it,i actualy thought they where taken the pi** :-/

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

Thanks for advice so far x

Latest posts

Back