Salon shoes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

salonmoma

Reaction score
I want to find some really comfortable shoes for my salon hours that don't look like something my grandma would wear.
smile.png
Can anyone offer any advice for me? A stylist at my shop mentioned naot shoes and I would like to hear some reviews from people who have worn them. Any advice would help at this point, because it feels like my feet are starting to get arthritis. Thanks all!

I usually wear little flat ballet pump style ones comfy but still look nice :) xx

Although the ballet pump style look really nice, I don't find them supportive at all, I find them too 'flat', and after a while my feet really ache. This may just be me though.

Everyone has different preferences, but I find the best ones are the ones that are cushioned, and not too flat to the floor x

I'm a big fan of fitflops, take a bit of getting used to but when u do, they are the biz :)

Although the ballet pump style look really nice, I don't find them supportive at all, I find them too 'flat', and after a while my feet really ache. This may just be me though.

Everyone has different preferences, but I find the best ones are the ones that are cushioned, and not too flat to the floor x

Yeh try Hun sometimes ppl find really flat shoes worse than heels. I'm not to bad can wear almost anything :)

I wear heels as often as I can! I love em! Other than that, it's FitFlops x

I wear Alegria shoes. They're a bit bonkers looking but incredibly comfy. Mine are Paloma Mary Jane's.

They have latex and memory foam insoles and it feels like you are like wearing comfy slippers all day.

You can buy from various stores and online but I bought mine in a fab shoe shop in Clonakilty, County Cork, Eire last year.

I found uggs (real ones) to be the comfiest. Not great if youre looking to present a really smart image but in more casual salons theyre good. The fur and sole cusioned my feet really well, only ones I could wear for 8 hours without any ache.

BEEN hairdressing on and off for nearly 40 years so I feel your pain! Just discovered shoes and boots called HAPPY FEET. lOVE THEM AND NOT TOO DEAR.

this really interested me as I'm training now (aged 30) and all my previous jobs have been desk/car jobs so sitting down ALL day.

I've not done it yet but intend to check out Clarks, surely cant be all old biddy shoes and know have good support etc.

at the moment I'm alternating between flats, flip flops (live in Dubai) and lower style wedges as I hate not being in heels. I'm up to doing a good half day in wedges so am going to keep increasing! I love them anyway so this is a good alternative to heels for me and I've found quite a few in the shops that arent high wedges, more levelled out etc.

has given me a whole new shoe shopping excuse!! (and clothes hehe!)

Latest posts

Back