Salon Software

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to jump on this thread - I've just signed up to salonlite & am trying to add all the treatments I offer etc... It just keeps deleting it all again! Is anyone else having the same problem?

It may just be that you've not hit the save button - but we're just checking it out for you now to make sure. As soon as I've got some information I'll get back in touch :)

It may just be that you've not hit the save button - but we're just checking it out for you now to make sure. As soon as I've got some information I'll get back in touch :)

Definitely pressed save! I was on my iPad, will try again later on the laptop.

There quite a few great sales people sitting on this forum, but let me tell you something - this is by far the best mobile app for your salon management - www.appointably.com

If you love simple stuff that works, beautiful and created by the guy who has its own salon - here you go.

Not sure if I get included with that, but I'm not sales, I'm an actual tech geek - as people may have noticed (and you can see it via my post count over there <- ), I often give advice or suggestions on plenty of things rather than just pushing our products :)

Edit: Assuming that you're part of the company who provide appointably, the site seems a bit vague over pricing.. what sort of charges are involved?

Latest posts

Back