Salon Software

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Lizzy,
I have just bought the license for studio tracker salon software for my saoln. It was the cheapest one I could find on the market and I got a free disc off their website. I'm not very good with technology but they set it up on my PC and it already comes with templates to send out to clients via text which has made things a bit easier. I'm sure you'll find their website if you type the name into google. Good luck!
Lauren

Try,

Easy-salon,that is what i call reasonable price and good value for money.

Cheers
:hug:

I bought some software that a friend recomended to me called the salon solution. I think they are fairly new in the business. It works great and was only £500, I can’t find them on Google but the web site is www.thesalonsolution.co.uk.

I work in the Phorest office. As I guess is the norm they're open to a bit of haggling on price and they train you and all your staff even if more join in the future. They also do SMS in-house rather than outsourcing so it's much cheaper for you. Tell them Laura sent you if you call them up - I'll share the brownie points with you :p

is thats easy salon only £50?????? not monthly, just a one off payment???

Well I think I may look into this easy salon software - seems bloomin cheap to me lets hope I dont get peanuts:D

The last time I saw it, Easy Salon didn't know how to spell "Wednesday".

i actually LOLd.

do you think it would be ok for those of us unsure whether to delve into the realm of computerised systems??? I like my appt book.....

i actually LOLd.

do you think it would be ok for those of us unsure whether to delve into the realm of computerised systems??? I like my appt book.....

I won't comment on Easy-Salon, I don't fancy being sued for libel ;)

Honestly, I've been trailing this website and the internet for the past month in the search of the perfect software. I only have 2 employees, no internet connection and had trials with a few comnpanies ut OMG soo expensive!
I've looked at easy salon, they have an ebay shop where you can get it cheaper £29.99 but I'm not convinced. I've emailed them a week ago and no reply. They don't have a contact number on their website, what if the system goes down on me, what do I do?? Email them and pray they'll pick up the email?? Also, they're based in Greece -which is fine but if things were to go wrong at least I would know what body would look fter me -as a consumer.
This software would be the heart of my business, all the information would be in it, do I really want to risk it by going with the cheapest?? Not sure...

I have Phorest - hi Laura!
I'm totally happy with it. Mostly because of the people - I've called them with all sorts of stupid questions and there's nothing they won't do for me from marketing to techie stuff and everything in between. I went through a dodgy patch last year and they were great - I'm sure there's no obligation on them but they gave me loads of help to get things going again.
There is a monthly cost and an initial set-up cost, but I haven't regretted getting Phorst for one minute and I've had it for years now :)

Salon easy does seem a very cheap price, however a salon software system handles you most important asset, your client database so it is essential that this is managed effectivley. Once studiotracker has been purchased there are no additional monthly fees for support, updates or extra training as these are free of charge, studiotracker is also a very competitvley priced salon sofware system in the market.

Last edited:
That fact they are based in Greece was a concern when I looked last night, and did you note the correspondence address?

I wouldnt like to be "hanging on the telephone" ringing Greece, imagine having a problem with your software - and if they are not replying to emails what do you do? Call them I guess- nice little earner

Hmmmm, I dont know, think I will have a look around:rolleyes:

It's probably tempting to go for the cheapest price but there are a number of factors to take into account.

I would encourage salons looking for a system to compare different software companies - and get a demonstration - after looking at the different features on offer. Then consider if those features are what you need for your business.

Paul :)

Latest posts

Back