Salon System lash lift, is it same products as lash perm?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarah31085

Reaction score
hello i am qualified in lash perming and i decided i would like to try lash lift instead what i would like to know is is the salon system lash perm kit the same products used in lash lift just rods instead of Shields ? i dont fancy the sachets that are in the lift kit and would prefer the bottles and buy the shields separate xx

Anyone ???

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

You can buy the lash lift solutions in bottles or sachets, but the sachets seem to be more popular as they last longer and provide more hygienic application with less risk of cross contamination etc

I don't know if it is the same products in the perm kit or the lash lift as i haven't used the SS perm kit. What I can say is i use the lash lift and i have had great results.
If it helps the perm solution is pink the neutraliser is blue and the nourishing lotion is clear.

x:)

I don't know about the particular products you mention but I understand that lash lift is simply a term used for lash perming to make it sound more appealing and less dated.

hello i am qualified in lash perming and i decided i would like to try lash lift instead what i would like to know is is the salon system lash perm kit the same products used in lash lift just rods instead of Shields ? i dont fancy the sachets that are in the lift kit and would prefer the bottles and buy the shields separate xx

They are exactly the same products lovey only difference is shields vs perm rods xxx

I don't know about the particular products you mention but I understand that lash lift is simply a term used for lash perming to make it sound more appealing and less dated.

In some ways you are right, however a lash lift is the same method as a perm, but using a re-designed formed silicone pad to give a more natural lift and curve to the lash rather than the older style rod which often made your lashes look shorter especially if not placed well on the lid. It also has developed the formulations to be less harsh on the natural lash and now provides better conditioning services for the client to maintain the health of the lashes post treatment.
It's not just a term to make a lash perm sound less dated, it's an innovation in a tried and tested salon based eye enhancement service.
A bit like a UV or LED cured gel colour polish being an new innovation in the salon based manicure market.

HTH xx

I'm glad you asked this Qs. I use SS perm. And need to push this rather than going for a lash extension course, then saw about lash lift. The silicone pads... Are these disposable? TIA :)

I'm glad you asked this Qs. I use SS perm. And need to push this rather than going for a lash extension course, then saw about lash lift. The silicone pads... Are these disposable? TIA :)

Yes they're disposable xx

So if I bought the perm kit I could use the solution with either perm rods or lash lift shields ? why would sachets be better is it one sachet per treatment ?

They are exactly the same products lovey only difference is shields vs perm rods xxx

Thankyou very much xx <3

Latest posts

Back