Salon System lash lift & tinting, can I tint brows also if not shown during course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nadia Majid

Reaction score
Hi just completed the salon system lash curler, lashlift & tinting course and in the brochure it says
Lashcurl
Lashlift
Lash/ brow tinting

But there was no brow tinting done shown during the course,however it is outlined in the contents. Of the brochure

So am i qualified in the brow tinting as this was partially the reason i did the course with salon system so i wouldn't have to do a separate brow tinting course.

Thanks

It might be worth checking with your insurance as they will generally only cover you for the content of the course and if you have not been shown this it might not be covered (even though I am surprised that they claim it in the brochure and then dont show you on the day as that would be a substantial part of the course?)

phoned the course prvider and they say i can tint the brows aswell as it is in the manual and in the course brochure.

phoned the course prvider and they say i can tint the brows aswell as it is in the manual and in the course brochure.
Did you ask them why you were not taught how to do it in your course?

No ...

I might phone then and double check

Maybe you can go back and get shown how to do the brow tint x

so update..

the tutor should have shown the procedure for tinting brows on the course aswell.. i'm going back on another course (free of charge) to be shown the brow tinting procedure/ mixing tints and to do a practical so that i cn carry out the brow tints and be insurared... the course provider said it was apart of the course and the tutor should have shown us in the first place..

Would you recommend Salon System training? I'm looking to do the Lash Lift /tint course too? Which trainer/venue did you use?

Would you recommend Salon System training? I'm looking to do the Lash Lift /tint course too? Which trainer/venue did you use?

hi yes i would rcommend it small group working on eachother
i trained in leeds turnkey ..... libby was the trainer.
i am now using the elleebana system as the timing are quicker i didn't have the patience to lie for an hour!!!

you get an online manual emailed

any more questions feel free

ok thanks. Do you prefer to use the rods or the flatter eyelid covers?

the eyelid covers are "in" they are more in line with the lvl style so thats better to learn in and what most clients are looking for in term of look wise they lift rather than curl the lash...

Do you put the tint on while the lash is attached to the rod ?

When you switched to Elleebana, did you do training with them as well or do you just use the products?

Latest posts

Back