Salon Tunics.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

welshmammy

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any sites that have sales on Salon Tunics at the moment, I really need to get some new ones. Or if anyone has any tunics for sale pm me, size 12, most colours, but no white please.

salon direct they are on ebay as well £14.00 really nice:green:

In my email box today florence roby are offering 10% off and free delivery until 30th april.

Theres usually an advert banner on here for salon wear, they have got som buy one get one free offers at the mo.

Simon Jersey have just started doing beauty robes we had a catalogue at college and they look really good and at 14.99 plus VAT I think are great value for money.

:lol:

Theres usually an advert banner on here for salon wear, they have got som buy one get one free offers at the mo.

IChecked the site, really fancied the baby pink zipped tunic, a steal at £10, would have had 5. But they don't seem to have anything in the bargain basement in a size 12, or even a 14, can't get my boobs into a 10. Really disappointed. I do get a little annoyed when they list items that they don't have. I think it is just to entice you to pay full price for the non sale items. I can't seem to find this lovely colour anywhere else, no fair!

IChecked the site, really fancied the baby pink zipped tunic, a steal at £10, would have had 5. But they don't seem to have anything in the bargain basement in a size 12, or even a 14, can't get my boobs into a 10. Really disappointed. I do get a little annoyed when they list items that they don't have. I think it is just to entice you to pay full price for the non sale items. I can't seem to find this lovely colour anywhere else, no fair!

Ugh! How annoying! Well, my new boss has just bought us all some baby pink tunics from an eBay shop, Workwear Bargains. They are about £28 though. I am a size 12 top 14 bottom and a c cup and the 12 fits great.

eBay.co.uk: Beauty button uniform, workwear, tunic size 12 Pink (item 140093429913 end time 04-Jun-07 12:47:10 BST)

Hopefully that link will work!:eek: The lady modelling it is very very slim, and I have to say it doesnt look anything like that on me, its a tighter fit and more flattering.:lol:

HTH, although it is £28. Bummer.:hug:

hi got a lovely lilac one from salonweardirect.co.uk was about £15 theyre on e-bay as well, hope you find sumthing!

What tunics or uniforms to the geeks in hot countries wear?

Ive noticed alot of people have started wearing tshirts with the logo on the front of the salon they work at....i much prefer tunics for appearance and we have just had baby pink mandarin style ones in at the salon :D i searched forever for them but got them at £15 approx each, Although when i look at the girls in tshirts in hot weather i do envy how cool they must be haha.

Beauty Therapy Uniforms | Nurses Uniforms and Salon Wear (they also do embroidery quite fairly priced)

This is the one i ordered, its beautiful on and fits very well
Beauty_tunic_BTU800_pink2.jpg

this is why its called " bargain basement" as it will be old stock that they only have a few sizes left of
hth
dont be annoyed with them, there are plenty others to choose from! lol

Latest posts

Back